MKS Cinematography Stage
A maximum of 49 occupants. Assembly not allowed
27'3" x 16'9"
21'8" to grid.
2" schedule C pipe.
9'10" wide, 16' high
Flat Masonite. Okay to screw into. No paint.
ETC Express. 24 channels.
All connectors are grounded stage pin. 60 - 20amp circuits on raceways. 4 - 60amp circuits on raceways. 8 - 20amp circuits distributed on south, west and north walls. 4 - 60amp circuits on south, west and north walls. 4 - Edison 20amp circuits, one on each wall (house power).
House Light Control
One switch by entrance and one by vestibule fire exit.
No controls in stage.
Load in/Load out
37' x 37' loading dock located on south side of building. 12' x 16' roll up door located on south side of building. 10' long, 19' wide, 16' high corridor leading up to Stage A.
Located in room 162, first floor, production wing. This is a shared space with other stages. 8 stations. Please only use 2 stations. More at Stage Managers discretion.
Mens and womens shower/locker rooms are located across the hall for the dressing room. This is a shared space so please be considerate of other productions.
There is a slop sink located in the stage hallway next to the shopdoor, room 125.
- Fire lanes must be kept clear at all times. No exceptions.
- Tennis shoes or boots only in the stages.
- All key positions must have taken the DCFMA Stage Systems workshop in order to work in the stage.
- Alumni may use the stage only if they have taken the SSW.
- Non-Chapman personnel may not use any of the systems in the stage. (This includes, but is not limited to, the lighting board, DeSisti Hoists, elephant door,roll up door, scissor lift and construction tools).