The Stages at Dodge College
Dodge College offers students access to the following stages:
- The Sandra and David Stone Sound Stage A (MKS 150) - 2,500-square-feet
- The Hirsch Sound Stage B (MKS 146) - 5,000-square-feet
- The Lynette Marie Carlucci Hayde Cinematography/Directing Stage (MKS 143)
- The Rose Hills Television/Broadcast Journalism Stage (MKS 144)
- The DMAC Directing Stage (DMAC 124) - 1,500-square-feet
- Chapman Studios West Cinematography Stage
- Chapman Studios West Sound Stage (coming soon)
Stages will be reserved to Thesis productions at the beginning of each semester based on submitted proposals. After these reservations have been made, lower tiers may be allowed to submit proposals and request stages. Certain Priority Tiers will govern how far in advance you may book a stage. Please refer to the Production Guide for specifics.
Once you have booked a stage with the Production Manager you will set up a meeting with the Stage Manager to discuss your production plans.
To help with your experience in the stages please refer to the stage information links below.